Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Those Choices We Make





For those choices we make
That are lonely and hard
And often misunderstood
What comfort to know
God knows and cares
If we choose those things we should

When we stand before Him
On that Great Day
Where nothing is concealed
It is good to remember
In the choices we make
The truth will be revealed

© Janet Martin

To choose to do right can be a lonely thing…but God sees! My girls and I were chatting about this and I told them what once my dad told me; "Remember, when we stand before God it will be ourselves and Him, nobody else; (no one to point to and say, but they did it) and He will know every single time we said ‘no or yes’ to honor Him. It is not easy but it will be worth it all!" 

 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak you in light: and what you hear in the ear, that preach you on the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:26-28

1 comment:

  1. Yes,and if we all understand this, the world will be a wonderful place to live.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!