Monday, April 2, 2012

Black

 My brown book-cases were looking tired...I woke them up with black paint. I know this is a corny take on the prompt but it really was all I could come up with for now, having been immersed in black paint for the better part of a week:) Blame this on the fumes;)

Does your furniture need a face-lift?
Here's a plan of attack
Simply grab a brush
and paint it black

***

Don't know what to wear
to the party tonight?
If you choose black
You will always be right

***

Once I was a young thing
With heart still intact
But scars are a cruel thing
Invisible black

***


# 1 Song on June 7 1966 Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones...NaPoWRiMo Prompt; Use the # 1 hit on the day you were born for inspiration.

1 comment:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!