Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time Marches On...

Time Marches On  
(I thought about this song while I was running:) it makes me feel OLD! If you click the center wheel on the mouse on the link it will open to the song...it suits the slide-show somehow, impressing on the heart, the passage of time...Live laugh, love, pray! That is my motto every day!

We wrote about seasons today on the Poetics Aside prompt....obviously that draws the mind to the swift passage of time...as I was out tonight it felt like last spring was only an arm's length behind me, not a year's length! I'm sharing the photos I took on my evening trek:)

How swift the little seasons pass
A sigh upon earth's plot of grass
How soon the daffodil will lie
Against the mulch of days done by
Back to the earth where life began
And every fickle day of man

How swift our little toil is done
A transient moment in the sun
How futile life would be; how vain
If it were merely mortal gain
Without a soul hope would be grass
Beneath a sky where seasons pass

Janet Martin~

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.Gen.2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!