Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Help My Unbelief



 


Regret,
Fear,
Condemnation,
Doubt
Cleanse me Lord,
Within,
Without


Gird my faith
In Love's release
Grace,
Hope,
Redemption
And
Peace

© Janet Martin 

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. Whether we practice Lent or not as we draw near to Easter it surely probes a deeper soul-searching of who and what we believe!

Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
Mark 9: 23-25 






2 comments:

  1. Whatever you are going through
    I am always here for you
    In the height and in the depth
    I am with you every step
    Any crisis big or small
    I am bigger than them all
    There is nothing I can't do
    satan bows his knee to you
    Through me.

    I have loved you on the cross
    Took the rap for all your loss
    Past and present, future too
    I have covered them for you
    So you need not ever fear
    Call My name and I am near
    Hand your problems straight to Me
    You will see the darkness flee
    Through Me.

    Come on child, it's time to trust
    Shake off all that clogging dust
    It is time to seek My face
    Put Me in My proper place
    At the head of all you are
    Drop your mask and we'll go far
    Die to self and live again
    You will never be the same
    Through Me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!