Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts to Make us Think



If I am the only ‘Jesus’
That some will ever see
I wonder what they think of Him
As they meet Him through me

***
We are becoming who we will be...so be carefully.

***
Lord, hone the hope of my heart with Your fire

***

When dreams become burdens
Instead of blessing
Put them down
And look up

***

His glory above the heavens…
We ought to live righteously, soberly
For we stand in a Holy Presence

***

What our eyes see can soon distract
Thought-fantasy confuses fact
But Truth is Truth and will remain
When we can see clearly again

***

I hold you closer
For such is a heart
…shoulder to shoulder,
Though land-miles apart

***

Attitude hinders or helps us cope
It mirrors the Thing in which we hope

***

The dust of another day settles
In past’s irreversible hold
Lord, I pray among the nettles
You find a few nuggets of gold

Janet~

2 comments:

  1. That first one is a message to live by. You've thrown down a challenge to me today. In a good way. Always love your thoughts...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad and thank-you:) BTW, congrats on the Seattle win! (even if I was cheering for the 49er's)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!