Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our Keeper




 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Matt. 6:26

Ah, ye that first formed everything
Of sky and land and sea
And breathed Time to existence
Where nothing used to be

Ah ye who transcends ‘being’
I AM; beneath, above
Within and out and nothing ever
Greater than Thy love

Ah ye, who knows all reason
Beyond our vision-scope
And offers to our longing
Thy everlasting hope

Ah ye, Father of mercy
Hear these meek words I pray
And fill us with love’s perfect peace
Within Thy care today

© Janet Martin

All you guys down south, bracing for The Big Snow Storm, my thoughts and prayers are with you... J~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!