Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Mother ABC's




  



Angel-in-disguise
Beautiful baker and believer
Compassionate caregiver and cook
Diligent and devoted
Empathetic, energetic
Faithful and fervent
Godly,gentle, gracious gardener
Humble, happy homemaker
Industrious
Joyful
Kind
Loving and laughing laundress
Modest, merciful meal-maker
Noble, non-judgmental
Ordinary to others, extra-ordinary to me
Praying, prudent, patient
Quilter, quiet listener
Reader,  
Selfless server, seamstress, singer
Tender, thoughtful teacher,
Understanding, utmost blessing on earth
Virtuous voice of reason
Wise, wonderful,
X-ample
Youthful, (even in her 70’s)
Zealous for God

I love you, Mom.
Thank-you for being an example that we can look to for anything!

Janet~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!