Friday, April 5, 2013

Belated Thursday Thoughts




The sky, like life...keeps changing. Above it all the changeless One abides. 

Love is only four letters
Speaking everything
That ever matters

***

The whole of life’s sorrow and joy are love
Either in its giving or lack thereof

***

Words are a writer’s best friend and worst enemy.

***

I could not bear to face this day
If God would turn His Love away

***

The sun pulls itself above earth’s dark brink
Painting charcoal highways in burnished pink
We pull ourselves from slumber’s embrace
Treading hope’s offering of grace

***

It is not whether I love you that counts…but how I love you.

***

Dawn spills from wraps of gold and gray
How will we use Love’s gift today?

***

All my longing and all my sighs
Are not hidden from your eyes
And even when skies are not blue
Teach me Lord, to worship you

***

I cannot be thankless, yet trust
I cannot trust and remain thankless

***

To live in fantasy is to die while breathing

  
© Janet Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!