Saturday, January 20, 2018

Springs in our Valleys...



 Sharing a devotion from a book Springs in the Valley by Mrs. Chas. E. Cowman




Unwavering, Your kindness
Unshakeable, Your grace
Oh God, forgive our blindness
When we forget our place

Immeas’rable, Your mercy
Immutable, Your love
God, pardon naive posses
That loot love’s treasure trove

Infinite, is Your wisdom
Abiding is Your peace
Forgive mortal temptation
To let sight be belief

Universal, Your power
Encompassing, Your clout
You send sunshine and shower
Forgive us when we doubt

Eternal, Your redemption
To all who call on Thee
The Author of salvation
And Immortality

© Janet Martin

 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. 
The life I now live in the body, 
I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 
Gal.2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!