Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All Over Again


All I can see ‘gainst the western sky
Is the silhouette of you, waving good-bye
All I can hear on the sigh of the breeze
Is your last soft whisper and good-bye kiss
And just as I think I’ve come past the pain
It’s there like the first day, all over again

There’s a new moon hanging in velvet blue
I can’t seem to look, it reminds me of you
There’s the hill where we used to sit
And watch the twilight creep in bit by bit
I close my eyes but it's all in vain
You're there as I miss you all over again

All I can see ‘gainst the western sky
Is the silhouette of you, waving good-bye
And every horizon is facing west
No matter which way I turn, there it is
Tomorrow’s another day, the forecast is rain
With a chance of starting all over again

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

It's cool and rainy...
the perfect weather to
indulge in 'the blues.:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!