Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To all of you who wonder Is She Insane?!

I do not expect anyone to read
every drop of ink I bleed
but each drop falls with a little prayer
that it will find the right heart
somehow
somewhere...

Janet~
  Every emotion we feel is not uncommon. J~

A few more reasons...

“It was when I was happiest that I longed most...The sweetest thing in all my life has been the longing...to find the place where all the beauty came from.”
― C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold 


 “If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
― Martin Luther

 “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

 “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis

 “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein


and last but not least...

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway

...and so I write.








3 comments:

  1. A great post. I didn't think you're insane, just insanely talented.

    (When I was a kid, I was sure Einstein was a clown. When they wondered why I thought that, I asked if they'd ever seen his photograph - the famous one with the tongue stuck out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Einstein had a very 'unique' look:) one with a lasting impression, rather fitting, isn't it?

    ...and thank-you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this posting... enjoyed the quotes you shared.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your pause on this porch and thank-you for your visit! Your comments are valued and appreciated!