Friday, June 23, 2017

Rightful Rebuke...

Witnessing the generous out-pouring of God's love through people, For my brother Dave and his family) and seeing answers from God that we, broken humanity can recognize, has rebuked my soul!


Oh, me of little faith
How oft God’s grace replies
And pours His mercies like a wraith
Through thunder-clouded skies

Oh, me of little boast
Save this, in Christ my Lord
Who always knows what I need most
In spite of love ignored

Oh me, so kindly blessed
With tenderness He chides
For He, a Father knows what's best
And lovingly provides

© Janet Martin



Immediately Jesus reached out His hand and took hold of Peter. "You of little faith," He said, "why did you doubt?" Matt.14:31


And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. 
Matt.8:26

1 comment:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!