Monday, April 1, 2019

Because Sometimes The Climb Looks Scary...


 No longer a slave to fear; what a way to live!


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. 
I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27


We attended a fund-raiser dinner on Sat. night for Power To Change

"No more fear, only freedom", testified one student who put his faith in Jesus!
One of many testimonies from students who came to Jesus through students committed to tell others about about the living hope and eternal life we can only find in Jesus
 and then also connect them, through Power to Change with fellow-believers.


Uncurl that fist of fear, my dear
Where morning rends the dark
Where Light and love are always near
And never miss its mark
Where hope is more than a barred door
Or trays heaped with star-dust
Where faith believes and then receives
God’s peace, in Whom we trust
Where what we love the most we prove
Through what makes us rejoice
And oft uttered without a word
With fool-proof voice of choice
Uncurl that fist of fear, my dear
The Hand from whence days brim
If we reach up will kindly cup
The faith we lift to Him

© Janet Martin



 PAD Challenge day one; Write a morning poem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!