Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Miracles...

James and I are tremendously touched by all the kind words and prayers, 
and the rejoicing with us after the Dr. told Jim at yesterday's checkup 'everything looks really good'. 
His next check-up will be in 6 mos. instead of 3!
We continue to pray for those who are rejoicing with us, while bearing heavy personal crosses!

  


I’ve seen those rejoice with those who rejoice
While standing in shards of their own broken dreams
I’ve heard the music of heaven; its voice
Caught in the homage of tear-tender streams

I’ve walked ‘longside someone walking with me
Bent lower than I by the cross on their backs
I’ve felt the favor of being set free
God’s love, the filler in a love full of cracks

© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!