Sunday, September 15, 2019

Prayer For a Heart of True Worship


I've come to this conclusion as I contemplate my heart of worship...
The Depth of my devotion in worship is a reflection of the depth of my love and devotion to God.
My prayer then is for more love for Him because He first loved me!
(written before the worship service as a plea for a heart of true worship)
Why does a mind wander so easily?!



 Yet a time is coming and has now come 
when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, 
for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
John 4:23


Lord, pray that we would worship thee
With unadulterated love
For thou wilt keep in perfect peace
The mind firm-fixed on things above

Lord, still our hearts as Truth imparts
Thy wisdom filling dark with light
Renew in us a steadfast love
Until hope turns from faith to sight

© Janet Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!