Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Pebble-Prayer For a Giant Care


If God is withholding an answer to your prayer it is an act of pure sovereign love!
~Charles Stanley (Waiting on God's Timing part 2)

 


Lord, I pour out my wants again
You know my wish is great
But you know what I need and when
So Lord, teach me to wait

Lord, I pour out my heart to you
Hope’s hurt tries mortal dust
But what I cannot know, You do
So Lord, teach me to trust

In Your Name,
Amen

© Janet Martin

 1 Samuel 17:45
But David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with a dagger, spear, and sword, 
but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, 
the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.


LOVE this poem by George Matheson


Psalm 124:8
Our help is in the name of the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!