Thursday, May 24, 2018

We Thank Thee...


 Praise the LORD. 
How good it is to sing praises to our God, 
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
Ps.147:1


A Few Yesterday Thank-you Moments in photo...



"Do you like my new shoes?" she asked, beaming with pride. "I put them on all by myself!"


For these common ties that bind us
To the day with task’s demand
For Thy faithfulness behind us
And Thy faithfulness at hand

For Thy mercies, new each morning
Since man’s downfall sired need
For dawn’s fresh ‘hello’ returning
Where we planted yester’s seed

For the goodness of a Father
Who so loves this human race
Patiently to each You offer
For guilt’s deadly impasse, grace

For Thy never-ending Presence
For Thy never-failing care
For Thy never-needless lessons
To teach us to trust Thee more

For Thy fount of wondrous blessing
‘Who can count Thy loving ways?’
Precious Lord of earth and Heaven
We thank Thee and give Thee praise, Amen

© Janet Martin


One of my most-listened-to songs because it applies to every single day...
 

Below is a 'Thanksgiving' song 
but for some reason as I plant and dig I find myself humming it over and over



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!