Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Prayer-power

 

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession 
and thanksgiving be made for all people— 
1 Tim.2:1

last week's list just keeps growing!!



Did you feel God’s arms surround you with an ineffable peace? 
When the cry of my heart found you did your weight of worry cease? 
Did you sense Someone far greater step beneath your heavy load? 
Did you meet with your Creator on fear’s dark Jericho Road? 
Did you wonder at the whisper that seemed to come from thin air? 
Did you recognize your Master as He ministered through prayer? 
Did you feel His arms around you as you struggled up faith’s hill? 
When the cry of my heart found you, did He whisper ‘peace be still’? 

© Janet Martin


Our Father who art in Heaven
Grant us the courage to pray 
Thy Will be done
And faith to trust Your reply
For Thine is the Kingdom,
The power and
the glory,
 forever and ever,
Amen

One of my favorite renditions of this song!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!