Sunday, November 15, 2020

Meaning of More



Writer's Digest PAD Challenge 15:
For today’s prompt, take the phrase
"Meaning of (blank)," replace the blank with a word or phrase,
make the new phrase the title of your poem, 
and then, write your poem.




More Time said He who holds the key
That bolts the lease of days and years
More time said He; eternity
A destiny that
 never disappears

More grace said He who set us free
From debt of sin with his own blood
More grace said He; oh let there be
More who believe 
The grace of God

More love, Ah Me, that cannot be
Impossible, I AM's increase
Of All in all's totality
Of hope and joy,
Of life and peace

More love, more love, I cried to He
Who gave His all through love for me
More love for thee; oh let me be
A testimony of
Your love for me

© Janet Martin

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: 
I am come that they might have life,
 and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!