Thursday, November 26, 2020

Lessons Easier Said than Done

 

This is nothing new; the uncertainty of the times we are in!
God bless you as we learn together
to trust and lean more completely on Him!





As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.
 For he says,
“In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.”[a]
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, 
now is the day of salvation.

Learning to lean longer, stronger through meeker relinquishment 
Learning to let weakness be the catalyst to Super-strength 
Learning to be less of me so that there can be more of You 
Are all lessons that are so much easier to say than do 

Learning to listen rather than pour out my heart’s misery 
Learning to be still and know that you are Graced Sufficiency 
Learning to let go while holding on to You, unfailing One 
Are lessons far easier said than wholly, holy, humbly done 

Learning to trust without knowing what lies near or far ahead 
Learning to rest in the promises You gave to us instead 
Learning to live each day like it could be life’s severing tie 
Are lessons far easier to say than do, but we should try 

© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!