Monday, February 12, 2018

God's Art Gallery

It was Awesome!
 Like stepping into a gallery filled with Masterpieces,
as I stepped outdoors this morning to enjoy a coffee while waiting for Little Girl to arrive...
The snow sparkled so intensely one could almost hear it!

Earth’s canvas of four-season sweep
Is day-by-day bequeathed
Where art that grips our deepest deep
Is always heaven-breathed

It paints a poem without words
Soothes scads of discontent
Where art that leaves the heart most stirred
Is always heaven-lent

God makes us gladder than we were
In nature’s gallery
Where art, no brush can quite procure
Grants heaven-glints for free

© Janet Martin


Reminds me of this song I learned as a child!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!