Thursday, May 21, 2015

Elixir of Hope







Dreams nourish hope
I hope we never lose
The will to feel the thrill of
All those untouched rendezvous

To be bereft of dreams
Is to die while we live
While others laugh and drink the hope
That only dreams can give

So dream a little dream
And pray a little prayer
Inhale the glorious elixir
Of dream-hope-polished air

© Janet Martin

The thing that struck me most after reading Ann’s post the other day is trying to grasp living without hope of something better here…unless we bring it to them!  
God, be with the people there on the ground. Protect them and be their strength and shield!

 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
 Ps.28:7



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!