Monday, September 21, 2020

Christ in Us

 




The darkness of this world is great 
But never greater than the light 
No matter how cruel the hate 
Love will always exceed its might 
For all the trouble that we see 
Is not too hard for Christ in me 

One cannot win without the One 
Through Whom no challenge is too hard 
This world of sin is doomed, my son 
Therefore, dear soul be on thy guard 
Where the whole of humanity 
Would perish without ‘Christ in me’ 

Be not dismayed when you behold 
These days unfold the prophet’s voice 
How accurate Last Days foretold 
Then be of good cheer and rejoice 
For what no peril can undo 
The hope of Christ in me and you 

© Janet Martin 

...which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Col.1:27



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!