Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best of All


Let us wrap our love around us like a blanket
Within its warmth the two of us stay dry
Keeping out the rain and driving tempest
Until the raging torrent passes by
Life with constant change flows all around us
But there’s one change that I will never fear
The strongest ties in life have gently bound us
And keep on growing stronger every year
For love is not an hour or a season
Its passion and its joy is not contained
It does not follow any rhyme or reason
And my love for you can’t be explained
But I just know I feel a whole lot better
When we are wrapped within its heavenly shawl
It warms me like a poem or love-letter
And I love that feeling best of all

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!