Thursday, June 10, 2021

Everlasting Masterpiece


My, how earth is filled with wonder
My, how birth delights our gaze...


Who waters the world with showers...


My, how You get our attention
Where the skies Your works proclaim...


June/the Creator of June throbs in hearts and earth 
with wealth of beauty and wonder!

June's jubilance always fades far too fast
but its Creator and His love are everlasting!
Isn't that our greatest joy of all?!

My, how You get our attention
Where the skies Your works proclaim
Where Beauty is the reflection
Of the love from whence we came

My, how earth is filled with wonder
My, how birth delights our gaze
Where burgeoning bud-vaults thunder
With an outpouring of praise

My, how often we forget You
While, though hemmed in by Your Hand
We begin to fret, and doubt You
For ways we can’t understand

Who can thread the loom of flowers?
Who instills the sower’s seed?
Who waters the world with showers?
Who, the morning has decreed?

Who can boast, but what is given?
Who can save man’s soul from hell?
Who of us can ascribe heaven?
Who the thoughts of You can tell?

You, the author of creation
And salvation's precious gift
You, faith's rock-solid Foundation
Who will not falter or shift 
  
My, how Your mercies surround us
Fount beneath and vault above
Hope within where you confound us
With an everlasting love

© Janet Martin

Jer.31:3

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: 
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

Psalm 139:5

You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!