Monday, January 24, 2022

Womanly Unique


 Two lovely ladies from our church have created
The Mosaic Podcast (beauty created from brokenness)
Every single guest leaves me with a feeling of woman-to-woman kinship, 
not in everything but in something, 
because as women, in spite of all our differences
we have so much uniquely in common!
Right?


So, woman to woman,

Let’s not let our differences 
destroy our common ground
We may not all be kindred spirits, 
but still we are bound
By something womanly unique 
that leaves a man perplexed
Because they never know for sure 
what we will think of next
😅
Janet~  




I'm kinda glad Jim didn't see me climb a tree in boots with heels
with a coffee in my hand
to have a little dusk-soak a few dusks ago....
(the tree climbing was not preplanned 
or I would have chosen more practical footwear)😊

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!