Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spontaneity


I thought I heard you whisper
I’ve missed you
And I thought I heard myself answer
I miss you too
Then I heard you asking the question
Where were you off to?
And I heard her instant reply
Anywhere with you…

We could walk down-town if you want to
Or go for a slow country drive
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a movie
How about dinner at five?
We could climb the hill where we were last summer
Sit and enjoy the view
I don’t really have any one thing in mind
Just anywhere…anywhere with you

We could go fishing…or just do some kissin’
Down at the old covered bridge
Remember last summer …in a late early morning?
We could do what we did…
Maybe we should visit your mother
Really anything will do
As long as we’re with each other
…yes, I miss you too

J~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!