Tuesday, August 23, 2011

He would be Fourteen...



He would be fourteen…
If he was here today
But three years ago
God helped him fly away
Above this morbid plain of woe
But oh, we still miss him so
…and we remember

He would be turning
From a boy to a man
But God with-drew him
Though we do not understand
Why he needed to go
We love and trust and miss him so…
…as we remember

In Memory of Josh Weber
Who would have turned fourteen yesterday.

Colin, Rhonda, Jordan, Makayla
In mid-July…on his birthday…
We remember with love and prayers.

Matt's verse He clung to...Psalm 46:1 (KJV) ” God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble “.

My verse I clung to..."For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.Isa.55:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!