Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sing a Song of Sabbath


The photo is the intro-page to this week's study, also used in the sermon link below...


Do you have a minute?...before next Tues. at 10:20?;-))

Here is the sermon we heard this past Sun. a.m.

Hurry, hurry, hurry up,
Modern-day free-fall
Driving us to madness
By the madness of it all

God, in the beginning
Deigned this to be best
Six days for our labor
One day for our rest

Hurry, hurry, hurry up
Soon the bell will toll
Pray we do not gain the world
But then, lose our soul

Janet Martin

I listened to this sermon today because I teach a Sun. School Class during the teaching-time of our worship service...
it challenged and convicted my hurry-hurry excuses.






1 comment:

  1. Oh, I here this one loud and clear. Now, to find the time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!