Monday, August 1, 2011

Comfort


As we read His word
He takes our failure
Our despair
Our shame
Our care
Our wantonness
Our deceit
Our brokenness
Our defeat
Our misery
Our hatred
Our weariness
Our dread
Our longing
Our fear
Our blindness
Our tear
Our darkness
Our grief
Our doubts
Our unbelief
Our weakness
Our pride
Our foolishness
Our lies
Our loneliness
Our wretchedness
Our emptiness
Our hurt
Our hopelessness
Our anger
Our lust
Our thirst
Our unworthiness
Our indifference
Our anguish
Our pain
And transforms them to…
A Living Hope in Him

Janet~

2 comments:

  1. From His Word:

    But he said to me,

    “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

    Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9

    Thank God for grace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...precious, precious words! Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!