Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Happy Day-After-Christmas Joy!


In Canada businesses are closed today for what is known as Boxing Day.
Happy Back-to-work-day, dear American Friends!

I was lamenting the fact that it's After Christmas and I didn't get cards, visits, etc. to everyone I had hoped to before...but if we want to make Christmas last all year then it is still not too late to show someone we care! 
Happy After Christmas Day/Joy! 

 Anticipation...
Togetherness aka, Enjoyment
then always, Afterward!


We must take Time
Right where we are
To touch-taste-live-laugh-love
Tomorrow today’s treasure
Will be sealed in bygone’s trove

Tomorrow
Today’s Now will be
A sparkle of spent gold
A little glint of History
Soft hinged to what we hold

©Janet Martin



2 comments:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!