Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Colour of Laughter


Are you longing for silver to brighten your gray day?
It's the smallest among us that can turn our blah to hurrah!

During a bit of before-nap boredom I dumped a box of stuffies on the floor.
She shrieked, giggled, tumbled and rolled while I laughed!

And sometimes
If only for
The lifespan of a bubble
We forget words like
Worry, heartbroken, trouble
While we laugh, like
Joy’s silver ribbons unfurled
As if we didn’t have
A care in the world

© Janet Martin

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Very true. This is one of the perks of my current daycare job -- smiles, giggles, and laughter :) "If only for
    The lifespan of a bubble"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes, that is a definite perk in what can be wearying some days...life and love! Hope you have a great day,
      Love and prayers!

      Delete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!