Friday, August 26, 2016

We Can Do It!

How will I do it?! one of ours wondered as she anxiously peered into The Future.
"My dear, you'll do it the way people have been doing it since the beginning...one day at a Time!"

Sometimes, in the middle of the muddle, when we are feeling a little discouraged
 someone calls needing words of encouragement 
 and suddenly, through our words to them we are reminded and encouraged!
Thank-you, God

...and thank-you for little teachers who remind us to live in the moment!




Life is not a here-you-go, lump-sum deal
Or 'luck of the draw' nor  'spin of the wheel'
No, life is a day-by-day thoroughfare
Ever beneath a faithful  Father's care

We ought not fret about what we can't know
Life is a daily by-God's-grace-we-go
When we get There in life's day-by-day stride
Then oh, my dear, faithful God will provide

Life, praise the Lord is not a 'how can I?'
It is a 'we-deal', God-with-us, oh my,
Step-by-step-day-by-day, come-what-may-span
With God to lead the way, thereby We can


Love, Mom
aka Janet Martin

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding; 
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Prov.3:5-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!