Wednesday, October 24, 2018

What A Love/Life!

 

 

 

 

Love God, love others; it ain't rocket science. 
Wise words from my friend Patrick! #TOOLS
this from my nephew
(Works at CMF Youth Worker)  this morning!

Yes. amen, but Oh! what a love.
(Part of what made me smile when I read this is because this verse...
  Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
John 13:34 
...was impressed on my heart before my feet touched down to begin another day of
...oh, what a LOVE!)


Those hard-fought smiles and second miles
And turn the other cheek
The ‘bite your tongue’ lest words are flung
We wish we could un-speak

Those longer prayers for wrongs and cares
Which make us stronger when
We look to He from bended knee
To lift us up again

Those secret tears and sacred fears
For souls still lost, Without
Where grace is free until we see
He who removes all doubt

The give-and-give each day we live
Without counting the price
This altar of Authentic/agape Love
A ceaseless sacrifice

This Hope we seek for flesh is weak
We often make mistakes
But Jesus cares; Love hears our prayers
And heals the heart that breaks

Those promises that cheer and bless
While on and up we trod
They keep our eyes fixed on Love's prize
Held in the hands of God

© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!