Friday, April 22, 2022

Blissful Ignorance



PAD challenge day 22: For today's prompt, write an organism poem.

There is a scientific explanation for all the wonders of creation!
While I don't condone stupidity 
I do see some merit in blissful ignorance😅
and simply reveling in the beholding/listening.

I will thrill to trills and warbles of spring's feathered orchestra...



I am blissfully ecstatic without the wherefore and why
Of the stunning, unprolific declarations of the sky...


I prefer the panoramic pages of dusk's countryside...



You may keep your scientific, staid specifics if you please
I am quite content to linger beneath music in the trees
I will thrill to trills and warbles of spring's feathered orchestra
Rather than drills about mating and territorial blah-blah
I am blissfully ecstatic without the wherefore and why
Of the stunning, unprolific declarations of the sky
Hail to all scholastic sages, to all valedictorian pride
I prefer the panoramic pages of dusk's countryside
You may muse and mull, sweet scholar, over microscopic tracts
I am quite content to marvel without knowing all the facts...

God bless all the scientific geniuses for their gift
I am quite content to lie beneath the sky where cloud-ships drift

Janet😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!