Saturday, March 18, 2017

Season-love...



'You often say that', laughed Victoria,
 and I realized I do, as I commented how glad I am we live in a place of seasons…






The window-scape flaunts feathered capes
Then haunts of raving green
Then sultry,singing summer days
Then autumn’s rainbow scene

The wind that weans lush, leafy trees
And cloaks gleaned fields in white
Returns at length with bonny breeze
And blossom-stoked delight

The purple mist of summer slips
To autumnal repose
To fields and fences diamond-dipped
To buds that break in rose

© Janet Martin

2 comments:

  1. A treasure chest of beauty (images and verse)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed indeed. This is so pretty, and I love the photos, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!