Sunday, June 5, 2016

Laughter and Blessing-Kissed



Poetic Blooming Prompt; a week in haiku

Monday:
Weighted words waiting
To-do list lacks curb appeal
So I go outside

Tuesday:
People provide more
Fodder for growing chore-list
I am blessing-kissed

Wednesday:
Backdrop green, blue, gold
I am not too old to dance
June; month of romance

Thursday:
Where does the time go?
To-do lists sighs on fridge
Child governs hours

Friday:
Sweep, swish, scrub, mop, wish
Exercise would work wonders
Results may vary

Saturday:
Hoe, weed, trim, mow, sweat
Get ready for a day off
List not finished yet

Sunday:
I am laughter-kissed
Rain washes my windows
Last thing left on list

© Janet Martin

2 comments:

  1. Laughter kissed - it tickled my joy button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad.
      I literally laughed out loud when I got up and saw the rain had washed bird-'dropping' splatters away!

      Delete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!