Thursday, December 24, 2015

I Wish For You a Happy...





 Wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas!
Come, let us adore Him... 


I wish for you a happy day; a happy family
A happy bit-to-sit and have a happy pot of tea
I wish for you a Happy while you hum about your chores
A happy Hope, a happy home where happy loving pours

I wish for you a happy heart; with happy dreams and such
A way to find the Happy as it slips through taste and touch
A happy little cookie with a happy cup of cheer
And a happy-happy-happy because our loved ones are near

I wish for you a happy shelter out of wind and cold
A happy friend, a happy hug and happy hand to hold
A Happy place to share a happy Almost-Memory
A happy pray-God-bless-and-keep, no matter what will be

I wish for you a sky-wide Happy; happy songs and smiles
Happy laughter, happy lighter loads on happy second miles
I wish for you a happy little corner of the earth
For a happy celebration of our Lord and Savior’s birth

© Janet Martin

Luke 2:9-11
 And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.…

  


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the happy wishes!
    Wishing you lots of happy, too,
    Happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Janet. Your words have inspired me since discovering you in blogland. I hope your holidays are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!