Sunday, December 6, 2015

Humble Gratitude





For all the blessings we enjoy
For health and strength
For friends and food
Lord, our praise to Thee we raise
With humble hearts
Of gratitude

For home, for hope, for family
For needs kind-met
Through mercy’s grace
Lord, we proclaim Thy worthy Name
With humble attributes
Of praise

© Janet Martin

I’m preparing food for a church potluck, and it struck me as I scooped and measured, stirred and chopped, sliced and buttered that wherever I reached a need or want was met; bread in the box, flour in the bin, milk in the pitcher and so on…and how often I take this gifts far too for granted.

Lord, make my life a Living Prayer of Gratitude.


 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17

Wishing you a wonder-full, worship-full Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!