Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Place Prepared (For We Who Believe)





Let not your heart be troubled
Through storms that toss life’s sea
My word is true; I have gone to
Prepare a place for thee

And Lamb of Calvary
Do not despair; beyond life’s care
The place prepared for thee

Take up thy cross with courage
Though harsh the way may be
Each step, each tear, each prayer draws near
The place prepared for thee

Let not your heart be troubled
If ye believe in Me
Love will not fail; death will unveil
The place prepared for Thee

Then worship Me with gladness
This present misery
Is but the woo that draws thee to
Thy place prepared; with Me

© Janet Martin

John 14:1-6
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 
2In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; 
if it were not so, [b]I would have told you. 
I go to prepare a place for you. 
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, 
I will come again and receive you to Myself; 
that where I am, there you may be also. 
4And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going,
 and how can we know the way?”
6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. 
No one comes to the Father except through Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!