Friday, January 6, 2012

No Way...


There’s no way we can go back
No way to leap ahead
Life can be a winding track
Of temporal hope and dread
But it’s not so bad…
‘Cause I’m sure glad I know you
An’ I’m sure glad we met
An’ I’m sure glad I love you
Darling, I’m never gonna let
You go…

Life is unpredictable
In the middle of a sunny day
Storm clouds roll across the sky
An’ steal the sun away
Oh, that’s when I say…
I’m sure glad I know you
Darling, I’m sure glad we met
Oh, you know I’m gonna love you
An’ I’m never gonna let
You go

Circumstance is temporary
Moments come to pass
And all of joy or sorrow
Soon will wither like the grass
The only thing that lasts
Is the love we share together
Since the day that we first met
And I know it will weather
Every day; because I’ll never let
You go

Let the years and seasons roll
I will never let
You go...
It's the way of love
You know
And that is why
I will never let
You go...

J~

1 comment:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!