Tuesday, September 5, 2023

I Cannot Get Enough (for all eternity)

 


Doing a mini-mountain of corn grants, sweet opportunity to
enjoy rich teaching...
Yesterday these messages ministered to my soul 

Submitting to God







I cannot get enough
For all eternity
To sing about my Savior’s love
And what He gave to me

His pardon for my sin
Death’s sentence come to end
A gift that I cannot begin
To fully comprehend

His death to conquer death
The moment I believed
Redemption crowns each gifted breath
Through salvation received 

His truth to set me free
His hope, alive and sure 
His peace amidst adversity
His joy complete and pure

His Spirit to cheer me
I cannot get enough
But to sing for eternity
About my Saviour’s love

© Janet Martin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!