Sunday, July 10, 2022

Living With An Almost-Heaven Viewpoint

 Beulah Land


turned my train of thought down a slightly different track today...

Living with an Almost Heaven Viewpoint shifts our point of view
Makes us more aware of caring about death’s approaching due
Keeps us keened to what is promised that will forever endure
Rather than the cross upon us or temptation’s dangling lure

Time is such a fleeting measure, just a vapor, my dear friend
The soul is the single treasure that will final breath transcend
No matter where feet may take us or what success we may boast
‘Almost Heaven’s viewpoint tunes us to The Thing that Matters Most

What a joy when we envision as we pay Devotion’s Price
Jesus standing where the mission of true love is sacrifice
Jesus smiling as we smile back while we give and give and give
Because Almost Heaven waits after this little life we live

© Janet Martin

Matt.25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, 
Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, 
ye have done it unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!