Monday, February 8, 2021

All Right...

 



Into Your hands we place today 
For all we cannot see 
Is already on full display 
Before Your Sovereignty 

Where all we do not understand 
And all we cannot know 
Are safe when placed into the Hand 
Through which all moments flow 

Then help us brave the soul’s release 
Of yielding utterly 
For Thou wilt keep in perfect peace 
The heart that trusts in Thee 


© Janet Martin

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, 
whose mind is stayed on thee: 
because he trusteth in thee.
Isa.26:3

What waits to be 
we cannot see
(save One) it is enough
to know that He
Beholds you, me
With everlasting love

The only way
to begin well each day
is to pray...

Charlie Pride



1 Corinthians 14:15
What then shall I do? 
I will pray with my spirit, 
but I will also pray with my mind.
 I will sing with my spirit, 
but I will also sing with my mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!