Saturday, August 17, 2019

Reasoning Reason


A little while ago I thanked a friend for all the time/freedom 
she and her husband sacrifice for 'the church' 
Her reply; "All for Jesus!"
Imagine if we all lived with that as our unflinching cause/zeal?!

(Sharing some music from one of my favourite bands)




To make the most of what we hold
And who we ought to be and how
Is to be modest-meekly bold
With what we have right here, right now

And not for man’s approving eye
Should we be driven to and fro
But by the grace of God to try
To honour He who loves us so

For all we have He grants us first
Without His grace our cause is lost/loss
And we would still be Hopeless-cursed
If love had not endured the Cost/cross

Then when we meet God one on One
Where Truth unveils what yet seems hid
Pray all He sees will be His Son
As the Reason for all we did

© Janet Martin

 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
Psalm 139:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!