Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank-you For Loving Me Song



It’s easy to take our love for-granted
And miss the treasure that we hold each day
Darling, I need you to understand it
I love you even when I cannot find the words to say……..

Thank-you for loving me, darling
Thank-you for not saying no
It’s not always easy to keep holding on
When so many seem to be letting go
Thank-you for standing beside me
Even when we’re miles apart
I feel your love deep inside me
With every beat of my heart

It’s easy to be casual or calloused
And I know it isn’t right
To be blinded to the love all around us
And I’m going to love you through new eyes tonight

Thank-you for loving me darling,
Through every high and each low
Thank-you for being a shoulder
To lean on through life’s ebb and flow
Thank-you for keeping the faith dear
When love is a hard, bitter fight
Thank-you for the love of a lifetime
Oh, let me love you through new eyes tonight

Yes, it’s easy to take our love for-granted
And trample on a treasure of the soul
Darling, I need you to understand it
You’re the part of me that keeps me whole

Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!