Monday, November 27, 2017

Point of View



For today’s prompt, take the phrase “(blank) Of (blank),” replace the blanks with a word or phrase, make the new phrase the title of your poem, and then, write your poem.   



I thought I knew what I thought I knew
Until Someone changed my point of view
Then, from where I stood I understood
How shamefully often I misunderstood you

Our points of view mirror the hues
That help to shape our points of view
Sometimes God moves us from our perch
To view life from angles we never knew

Someday earthy points of view will dim
Farewell to this shell of wish and whim
Then, from where we stand we’ll understand
How shamefully often we misunderstood Him

© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!