Sunday, August 30, 2020

I Don't Suppose...

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil.3:14
 
Romans 11:29
For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable.


2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, 
not because of our own works, 
but by His own purpose and by the grace 
He granted us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.

 


 
I don’t suppose though no one knows what waits; one thing I do
I press on to the goal to win the Prize when life is through
I don’t suppose, for what comes, goes and nothing stays the same
Save this; the Word of He who saves only through Jesus name
And so I don’t suppose but cling to This One Thing I Know
All that we have belongs to Him whose grace whereby we go

© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!