Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Fellowmen...



" Oh no!" I texted Matt yesterday morning,
"you got a box of brownies in your lunch instead of a ham sandwich.
They were in the same type of container!"
Thankfully the route of the job he was going to
passed through not far from our home
and he could drop in and exchange it!
Our oopses are not always this easily fixed!
How do we respond?!

 


We all fall; all make mistakes
Thus I’d think we should be
A very understanding race
Of kindest sympathy

We all trip and we all slip
And need to try again
Therefore the bottom line is this;
We are all fellowmen 

We all fall, all drop the ball
All hurt and hope and fear
Therefore I'd think that we would all
Be a bit kinder, dear 

We all yearn and we all earn
Wisdom in ways not grand
Therefore I'd think (for all we learn)
That we would understand


© Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!