Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Real Covid-test



This 'Covid-test' we are all caught in
is certainly showing us what happens 
when Fear takes the reign/reins!
God help us!

When Fear governs
Havoc ensues!
When Faith anchors
Hope renews

 My Faith Looks Up To Thee

 

 



Fear wreaks havoc
Faith grants peace
Fear takes captive
While Faith frees

Fear clings wildly
Faith lets go
Faith yields wonder
Fear yields woe

Faith is God-fixed
Fear, a noose
Faith or fear
Which will we choose?

Fear will hobble
Faith IS shod
Fear seeks reasons
Faith trusts God

© Janet Martin
 
What is the worst/best thing that can happen
to the household of faith?!!
Death then Heaven
 
 “I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.  
He freed me from all my fears.”
 
  “Humble yourselves, then, under God’s mighty hand, 
so that he will lift you up in his own good time.  
Leave all your worries with him, 
because he cares for you.” 
 
 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
 
 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear,
 but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!